Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Today was my first visit to see Dr. Schooler. She said that I am almost right back to my birth weight so I don't have to come back next week. I don't have to come back for a whole month! She also said that I look perfect!! Mommy and Daddy agreed. They did poke my little heal but it didn't hurt too bad. I'm pretty tough, just like my big brothers!

IMG_5392

IMG_5393

IMG_5394

While Mommy and Daddy took Jax to the doctors Grandma came to play with Kai and I. We got to eat our lunch outside on the front porch and then we played and played. It sure was fun!

IMG_5395

              IMG-20130528-00948

Later we got to go outside and play with our friends. They all wanted to meet our new little brother and we also had fun making towers and playing with water guns. And our friends Aidan and Rowan got us really special "Big Brother" medals to wear. Finn and I are the best big brothers around. It was a great day!

IMG_5396

IMG_5397

                photo-85


No comments:

Post a Comment