Thursday, May 9, 2013

This morning we all got to take Kai to school. Even Lucy came with us! When we got home I got to do some coloring and playing all by myself. I did some really nice art work and I even did a little bit of coloring on the wall. Mommy was not too happy about that part...Then Grandma came over to visit. Mommy, Lucy, Grandma and I went for a nice walk around the block. I got to drive my car and it was lots of fun. Then we came home and Grandma and I played in the mud and the dirt. It was awesome!

IMG_5107

IMG_5108

              IMG-20130509-00832

               IMG-20130509-00833

Mommy came to pick me up early from school today with Finn and Grandma because we had a surprise for Mother's Day. We made beautiful flowers for our Mom's and a really nice picture of our Moms and we answered questions about them. Here were my answers; HOW OLD IS YOUR MOM? 130, WHAT IS YOUR MOM'S FAVORITE COLOR? Blue, WHAT IS YOUR MOM'S FAVORITE TV SHOW? Tom and Jerry, WHAT DOES YOUR MOM LIKE TO EAT? Pancakes, WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO WITH MOM? I like to giving hugs to Mom. Mommy liked that answer the best. She gave me lots of hugs and kisses when I gave her the gifts I made her!

IMG_5109

IMG_5110

When we got home we played with Grandma. She read us some books, we had a drum concert. Finn even did some yoga on my train table. Later, after Finn's nap, Mommy, Finn and I headed out to the front porch to play and have some snacks while a little rain storm passed by. It was a pretty good day!

IMG_5111

IMG_5112

IMG_5114


No comments:

Post a Comment