Tuesday, January 13, 2015

This morning Grandma took Kai to school. Then Mama and I took Finn to school. Once we dropped Finn off, Mama and I took to the streets and ran some errands. We went to Mazza Gallery to check out some fun stuff at World Market. Then we went to the Dollar Store. Mama let me run around there and it was fun, fun, fun! Then we stopped at the cool beer and wine store in Silver Spring. We chased a sneaky little squirrel around outside. He was really cute! Then we went back to Finn's school to pick him up. He had another great day at school. I was so happy to see him. I gave him a big hug and we held hands walking to the car. 

                IMG_0601

                IMG_0603

                IMG_0606

                IMG_0693

                 IMG_0694

                IMG_0696

                IMG_0697

                IMG_0698

                IMG_0699

Grandma brought me home from school today because she was volunteering in the office today. I was so happy to see her today and Finn was excited to see her when she brought me home. I got to bring my class mascot home today. I played chess with her and I won! It was a good day but I wish it was the weekend already...

IMG_0701

IMG_0702

IMG_3993

IMG_3994

IMG_3995

IMG_0607-1

                IMG_0608

                IMG_0609-1


No comments:

Post a Comment