Monday, January 5, 2015

Today it was back to school and back to the grind. Much to Mama's surprise I woke up this morning with no problem, we got ready and were even early to school! And it was a tag day so I didn't have to wear my uniform today. I had a lot of fun catching up with all of my friends that I missed over break. We talked about what Santa brought us for Christmas and all the fun stuff we did while we weren't at school!

                 IMG_0518

While Kai was at school Mama, Finn and I took a trip to IKEA. We were so helpful and such good boys. Mama isn't sure if she should attribute it to the Snackeez keeping us busy with snacks in our mouths, if we're just really good boys, or a little bit of both! We got to ride on the flat bed cart. It was fun! Finn was the driver of the ship. He did really good steering! When we got home I helped Mama put what is to be our new bench seating for around our breakfast table together. We did a really nice job!

               IMG_0521

                IMG_0522-1

IMG_0526-1

                IMG_0527-1

                IMG_0530

Later we decided to eat dinner on our new/old table so we could test out the cool new seating. Mama is going to make a cushion for the seat but we like it just the way it is! We had so much fun on the new seats. And Jax, like Daddy, really enjoyed his pork chop...bone and all!

IMG_0531-1

IMG_0532

IMG_0534-1



No comments:

Post a Comment