Thursday, January 15, 2015

This morning we dropped Finn off at school, which he loves now by the way, and then Mama and I headed home to get some things done around the house. I helped Mama take the meat off the rotisserie chicken to make dinner with. Then I helped Mama finish sewing her pillows for our new bench seating. 

IMG_0733

                  IMG_0734

                  IMG_0735-1

                  IMG_0746

                  IMG_0747

School must have worn me out today. We played outside and went to chapel and made snow man paintings and when I got home I crashed!!

IMG_0739

Later Mama picked me and my friend Liam up from Chess Wizards at our school. It was the first day and we had so much fun! Mama also got to see my picture and writing from when we took a field trip to see 101 Dalmations at the Imagination Stage with my class. When we got home I showed Liam my Skylanders game and we played on the Wii for a little while until his mom came to get him. It was a short play time but we had fun!

                 IMG_0740

                 IMG_0730

IMG_3996

IMG_3997

IMG_3998

IMG_3999


No comments:

Post a Comment