Thursday, January 8, 2015

Today was the first day back to school for me since before Christmas! Mama said that if they cancelled school today that she was dropping me off anyway...hmmm...I must have been ready to go back because I didn't shed one tear. I was so happy to go in to class and play with all of the cool toys we have and all my friends! I played with Gaby and Casey and Corinna. I played with the pirate ships and play dough. We went to chapel today and read a book about snow. We also made a beautiful picture of a tree with glittery snow on it. It was a great day!

               IMG_0573-1

                 IMG_0575-1

IMG_0581

While Finn was at school Mama and I ran around and ran errands on this cold, frigid day. It was only 10 degrees outside. Luckily it was nice and toasty in the car. We dropped off some soup at Auntie Nay Nay's house and a calendar at Irene's house. Then we went to Rite Aid and I ate a snack while Mama got some pull ups for us. Then we came home and I had the play room to myself. Finn must have been worn out from going to school today because he took a nice, long nap this afternoon. Then my brothers and I helped Mama make cupcakes for our Daddy's Birthday dinner!! We put sprinkles on them and then we had a yummy steak dinner. I grabbed Daddy's steak right off his plate. It was delicious! Then we got to sing to Daddy and eat the cupcakes. It was a good day!

                IMG_0577-1

IMG_0579-1

IMG_0582-1

IMG_0583-1

IMG_0584

IMG_0605

IMG_0607

IMG_0609



No comments:

Post a Comment