Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Today was a snow day, hooray! But there really wasn't any reason for it. There wasn't even any snow on the roads. But I sure was happy to have both my brothers home with me today. Mama caught me trying to escape again today. This time out the front door. Oh and then she caught me playing with the radio...

                 IMG_0989

                  IMG_0990

IMG_4134

We had a fun, snuggly, cozy, snow day at home. Mama let us watch a movie. Of course we had to have popcorn! Then, after snacking all. day. long. it was time for lunch. Woo hoo! When Jax took a nap Finn and I did some drawing, some painting, we played school, which was my idea (go figure, on a snow day away from school). We ran around and played football, we wrestled. We had tons of fun.

IMG_4133

IMG_4135

IMG_4136

IMG_4137

IMG_4139

IMG_4140

Later Mama let us make chocolate chip muffins! We are getting to be really good at cooking and baking. And especially eating...

IMG_4141

IMG_4142

IMG_4143

                  IMG_0665


No comments:

Post a Comment