Monday, January 26, 2015

This morning Mama had to take Kai to school even though it was snowing! When she got back she caught me trying to escape out the back door to play in the snow. I love moving chairs and climbing on them wherever I can move them to these days! 

IMG_4131

IMG_4132

Then Mama, Finn and I decided to take a little trip to Trader Joe's, more to get out but also to get milk so Mama can make us some soup and I can drink it. Yum Yum! Finn and I just lounged in the cart. Then we got stickers, Daddy's favorite!!

                 IMG_0977

When we got home we read some books, played with our toys and then it was nap time! When Daddy got home he let me wear his watch. I love wearing his watch!

IMG_0978

IMG_0979

IMG_0981

IMG_0984

After dinner we took a bath and then we had a naked party! We ran around like little maniacs and then Kai and Finn played a little naked Wii. It was so much fun but Mama made me put a diaper on because she said she didn't feel like cleaning my pee pee's up off the floor. What a party pooper!

                  IMG_0658

                   IMG_0662

                  IMG_0664-1

IMG_0987




No comments:

Post a Comment