Sunday, December 27, 2015

Last night Mama snuck some pictures of us. She said we are just so peaceful and sweet while we're sleeping. She sure does love how we're growing and learning and how smart and funny we are but she sometimes wishes that we would stop growing up so fast...

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

This morning we chilled at home. Mama and I did my very own name puzzle. It was so much fun and I was really good at it! Jax and Kai played some then they played a little iPad. Then I played a little hover ball soccer with Mama and then with Jax.

                  Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then it was my favorite part of the day!! Decorating our gingerbread houses!! If you've ever seen me decorate Easter Eggs then you'll know that creating master pieces is my thing! I could decorate my house all day if you let me! Finn and Jax did a really nice job with their houses too but everyone had finished their houses ages ago and I still had work to do! As long as Mama was willing to add icing for me, I was ready to add more to my house. Mama was afraid my house would be too heavy to lift but we worked it out. And they all turned out pretty darn good if I do say so myself!

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Then we did a little wrestling...it may have had something to do with the mounds of "decoration" candy that we sampled while working on our gingerbread houses...

                Untitled

                 Untitled

Somehow we avoided tears....AND here I am...still working on my beautiful house!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Later, Mama and I decided to test out the Pie Face game. It was super funny and a little messy! Mama and I got it good a few times. Everyone had a super laugh at our expense and then it was time to clean up and take showers so we could get our sleepy little bums to bed! It sure was a fun day at home!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

IMG_6382

IMG_6383

IMG_6384

IMG_6385

IMG_6386

IMG_6387

IMG_6388

IMG_6389




No comments:

Post a Comment