Monday, December 7, 2015

This is how we found Elfie today. He must have gotten into Mama and Daddy's wine! He's a sneaky little elf!

                 Untitled

After we dropped Finn off at school Mama and I headed to Home Depot. We needed a couple of replacement lights for our outdoor decorations. I saw lots of fun things that I liked. Mama showed me all of the dancing and singing stuffed toys but my very favorite was the beautiful Christmas tree that played music and spun around and had a train that moved down below...It's a good thing Papi showed up and distracted me or Mama would have had quite the battle on her hands about that decoration!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

After we helped Papi get some of his shopping done we headed to our next destination. On our way we got stopped at a railroad crossing and I got to see a big, huge train go by!! It was so loud and it was going really fast. I was so excited. And I was a little sad when it was gone!

Untitled

Untitled

Then I fell asleep! And Mama shopped in peace for a while. And I even stayed asleep all the way until we went to pick Finn up from school. 

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Mama and Jax got to see me in the other classroom with the other 4 year old classes practicing our holiday songs for our Christmas celebration later this month. Hopefully they didn't hear our songs. They're supposed to be a surprise!!

Untitled

                  Untitled

Later our Papi came over to hang out with us! We were really happy to see him. But I was also playing with my friend Joseph so I had to wait until he left to really hang with my Papi!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Our Mama went to the Redskins game with Grandma tonight. I sure wish I could go but it was a Monday night game and it was cold and late. Way past my bed time. But Mama said she'll take me another time for sure!

Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment