Tuesday, December 15, 2015

This morning we found Elfie driving our truck. He sure is a silly elf!

                 Untitled

Then we headed over to Grandma's house to play for the day. We had so much fun and we got to help Grandma decorate her Christmas tree!

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                Untitled

                 Untitled

Then my school nurse called Mama to let her know that I wasn't feeling well at school. Mama came all the way back to my school to get me. Then we drove all the way back to Grandma's house because it was still before noon. When we got there I read Grandma a book she had about Hannukah. Then Mama made me lay down to get some rest. I am just feeling tired and yucky and I probably needed one more day to rest up...

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Then Grandma and I went outside to play for a while. It was a pretty nice day outside! then we came back in and played with President Kai and Vice President Finn. It was lots of fun...

               Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


Then I FINALLY fell asleep on Mama. She knew I needed a nap all morning!

                  Untitled

When I woke up we did more running around, eating cookies and sweets. That Grandma, she spoils us! But we had a super fun day relaxing at Grandma and Granddaddy's house!

                 Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment