Thursday, December 10, 2015

This morning we caught Elfie flying around our family room!

                 Untitled

I like running around in Daddy's slides. I only almost break my neck tripping about 15 times in one minute! But at least I look cute...

                  Untitled

This morning I had a doctor's appointment to check out the spots around my mouth and eyes. I was really excited because Mama told me there would be no shots! Then we got to play with the toys in the waiting room. I was brave and strong. And Dr. Schooler said that it was just a dry, sensitive skin rash and to keep it moisterized. It was the quickest appointment ever and I was so happy! We also got to check out the cool fish tank on the way out!

Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

When we left the doctor's we headed to CVS to get Finn some stuff to keep his rash in control. We wanted to take home every kind of Peanut's thing they had in the store. Mama had to pry a few things out of my hands but we got over it when Mama said we could go to the bakery!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

Mama came to my school this afternoon to help us with our Cookie Party! Mrs. Doherty, Tommy's mom, brought in and organized a big cookie decorating party for the 1st grade. We each got 3 cookies and we got to put icing and chocolate chips and marshmallows and sprinkles and all kinds of stuff on them. It was so much fun and not as messy as Mama thought it would be...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

When we were done with our cookies and waiting for them to dry a little so we could pack them up to come home, we treated the moms that were there to a little preview of our Christmas pageant! They were really impressed!

Untitled

Untitled


Then after school my friend Luke got to come home with me! I was so lucky because I got to see Grandma before she left to head home. She and Batsheva and Finn and Jax got to play outside together all afternoon!

Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

After dinner Mama let us all try some of the cookies that Kai made. Mmm Mmm they were good and sweet and covered in icing and toppings! Then we had a little dance party before it was time to take a bath and go to bed!

Untitled

                  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment