Monday, December 14, 2015

We found Elfie this morning hanging around our bathroom sign. I wonder what he's trying to tell us?

                Untitled

This morning I wasn't feeling well and Mama was worried so she made me stay home from school so that I could go to the doctor's office. So, I got to go with everyone to drop Finn off at school. It was nice to see my old teachers too!

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

Later it was off to the doctor's again! I'm just glad that this time it wasn't for me! Poor little Jax fell asleep right before we got to the doc's but that's okay, Mama put him in his stroller and he stayed asleep. The doc said that Kai has some fluid behind his ear drums, but no ear infection and that he just needs to take some ibuprofen and maybe some saline solution in the nose and he'll feel better in a couple of days. Otherwise everything looks and sounds fine. I hope he feels better soon!

                  Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

We were so excited to see Nana tonight! She's finally back from Thailand and she came to join us for dinner. Then we were excited because Papi came to meet her at our house! Everyone except for me ate dinner. Then we ran around and played and made silly faces in front of the Christmas tree while Mama was trying to take pictures!!

Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment