Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Mama had a late night last night and we had lots to do around our house today so Mama said that we could keep our pjs on ALL day. And we did! Jax and I did some painting and we played in and around our playroom. We even got to snuggle up and watch a show together. It was a really nice day at home!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

When I got home from school I let Finn help me open my cracker from class. It was filled with lots of fun things. Some treats and toys. I shared them with my brothers .

Untitled

Untitled

Then Mama got the train tracks out and set up our Christmas train. We sure do love that thing! It looks so nice under our tree. We could watch it for hours!

                Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment