Wednesday, December 16, 2015

This is how we found Elfie today. I don't know what that poor elf gets himself into every night but he sure does seem to get captured an awful lot!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

After we dropped Finn off at school I helped Mama take Lucy to the Vet! We had to get our big girl all checked out and we think Doctor Bob is going to get her back to feeling good and losing weight and get her arthritis in check. 

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

After the vet I helped Mama run to the store to get Lucy a few things. Some vitamin E and some Pepcid AC. And I may have talked Mama into some candy canes...

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Jax fell asleep when he and Mama came to get me from school. He looked really cute passed out in his stroller...

                 Untitled

Mama got to see my beautiful Sonic painting up on the Art Gallery wall! It looked pretty good up there!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

After school it was super nice outside so I got to run around with some of my friends while Jax just snoozed away...

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

When we got home the BIG TRUCKS were out paving our road. We got to watch them doing their work. Mama had to park our car up the street to get out of the trucks way. When it was time to go get Kai from school we had to walk to our car!

                Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

When we got home I turned into Spider Man!

                  Untitled

Later, after I did my homework, we all headed to Republic to celebrate Auntie Nay Nay's Birthday!! It was so much fun. We got to hang out with family and friends. We got to play with our Army and Star Wars figurines, we got to eat a super yummy dinner and then Auntie Nay Nay got to have EVERY dessert on the menu for her birthday. I guess it pays to know the head chef! I would say we benefited from that too!!

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Later Papi and I went for a little walk around the place, just doing a little exploring. Then we checked out the band. Papi is my wing man!

                Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment