Wednesday, July 13, 2016

This morning Mama woke up to me making myself awfully comfortable on Daddy's side of the bed!! Then Finn joined us and we got to stretch out and watch a show in Mama and Daddy's bed. It sure was cozy!

Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Then we went with Mama to Miss Ann Marie's house so Mama could get her hair cut. It's been a really long time since I've gone to Miss Ann Marie's house because I'm usually at school when Mama goes.  It was fun to hang out and play with iPads. And then we got to go outside to look at and feed Miss Ann Marie's fish. She sure has a lot of them!!

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

                   Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then we went to Grandma's house to hang out! We played games, we did puzzles, we ate lunch, we played some more, we went to Mister Chris' garden to look for the turtle that Grandma found earlier in the day but he must have escaped! Bummer...Then we did a little more playing before it was time to head home.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                    Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled
Then I decided I wanted to be the photographer so I took a picture of everyone!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Finn said that I'm the puzzle master! I'm also pretty good at Go Fish!

                 Untitled

Untitled

                Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

When we headed home it looked like we were driving right into a tornado or something. Thank goodness it only rained really hard for a short time because these clouds were scary. They sure made us think we were heading into something really bad!!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

But we got home safe, sound and asleep...well, most of us!

                  Untitled

Then our Papi came over so Mama could take Lucy to the vet. Papi not only took us to McDonald's for dinner but he also let us go to 7-11 where we got Slurpee's and candy to take home. Because hey, what are Papi's for?

                  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Poor lucy had a hematoma on her ear. She had to be sedated, her ear had to be cut open and drained then her ear had to be wrapped so she doesn't mess with the cut or the ear or take the bandages off!

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

I might look like a little old lady but I feel pretty beat up! I'm loopy and out of it and every time I wake up from my snoozing I try to get this damn bandage off and scratch  my ears. My Auntie Tori had to bring me a cone to wear so that Mama might be able to relax tonight. I hope I can take this stuff off soon because I don't look cool in yellow gauze! And I just want to get better!

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Hi daddy! We see you in Cleveland!! We miss you so much!!

                   Untitled

Hey, if nothing else we may be able to pick up some over seas cable stations!

                    Untitled

Then Mama said we could have a slumber party in her bed. We are all so excited!! We'll see if anyone actually goes to sleep...

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment