Saturday, July 16, 2016

Today started off as a great beach day. Then it got a little overcast but still a great day to be on the beach!! 

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

                 Untitled

I, of course, could not stay out of the water. It was tough to get anyone to come in with me since the sun wasn't shining and the water was "cold". Adults are so picky! But I made the best of it and thankfully the water wasn't too rough so Mama trusted me to be in alone. Plus she didn't take her eyes off of me!

                  Untitled

                 Untitled

Untitled

It also doesn't hurt that I'm an expert in the ocean now. Mama is so impressed with how I navigate the water, swim and jump in and out of the waves. She's sure I was a fish in another life. I told her I was a shark!!

Untitled

Then we had a little snack/lunch and hung out with our family that was here. Andrea and Aunt Lisa and Aunt Joan and Uncle Glenn and Melissa, and Kyle and Jacob...it was a great crew!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then it was time for more action. We were all loving the beach and water today. I even got ahold of some super huge sand crabs. They tickle my hands and I love them! They make me giggle and giggle!! I was also determined to get sand in every crevice of my body today...SUCCESS!

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled



                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled

                  Untitled

We sure did have a great day with family. It's so nice to all hang out and spend time together!

Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

When we got home we decided to spend a little time in the pool. It sure felt good to rinse off in the nice, warm water!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


Later we met up with Mama's super best friend Miss Jen and Mister Scott. And our "cousins" Ava and Dominick! We had so much fun playing with them at Ropewalk and having dinner. It was such a great visit. We can't wait to hang out with them when we're back at home. They sure are fun friends to have.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

                  Untitled

                  Untitled

Untitled

Poor Daddy, he'll surely be jealous of this picture! Daddy and "Uncle" Scott have a big crush on each other and we're so sad because Daddy didn't get to hang with us tonight because he's working...

Untitled

We got home, took a shower and did some relaxing before heading to bed. It was one of those really good days at the beach!

Untitled

                 Untitled

                 Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment