Monday, April 24, 2017

Today was back to school after a nice, long break and an amazing trip to Florida! Thankfully it was a tag day! Kai and I both got to bring sea shells in for all of our friends and teachers and they all loved them! And it was nice to see our friends after such a long break.

                                  Untitled

                                  Untitled

Then Mama and I were off to Costco! We got all of the things we needed. I helped Mama load the belt when it was time to pay and then I enjoyed a nice hot dog with ketchup and mustard! YUM!

                                 Untitled

                                  Untitled

When we got home we had a little play time then Kai and I got down to homework. Hootie came home with me and he helped me do mine!

                                  

Then we practiced being cute before heading to Mama's directory meeting with her. Daddy had to go to Uncle Bruce's retirement party so we were hanging with Mama. We played nicely with Jason and Kelissa's kids until the meeting was over.

                                  Untitled

Untitled

                                   Untitled

When we got home Mama let us have rainbow sherbet for dessert. Yay! It was a good day.

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment