Sunday, August 5, 2018

It was a super hot day outside today so we did some serious chillin in the house! Mama cleaned out the pantry, we played and Daddy went to meet his friend Mark for lunch.

Untitled

We also did some major playing. And a little bit of cleaning too!

                                    Untitled

Untitled

Later Daddy had us come outside to help him with some yard work. We pulled some weeds and clean up a bit. Then we made a huge mess by having a water balloon fight. We were all soaked!

                                     Untitled

After dinner Daddy and Mama took us to Rita's for some Italian Ice! It was so yummy! I got watermelon and there were actual chunks of watermelon in it!

Untitled

When we got home we facetimed with MeMa and PopPop. I hope I can get to sleep tonight. I'm so excited about my birthday tomorrow I feel like I'll never sleep!!

                                      Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment