Thursday, August 2, 2018

Today Joseph came over and we attempted to crack open my gem stone that I bought in Duck. I hit it with the hammer over and over. I threw it. I hit it some more. I finally got it to break but boy was that one hard rock! 

Untitled

Untitled

We even saw a lizard hanging out by the steps! He was so cool looking with his yellow and black  body and his blue and black tail!!

                                     

Untitled

It was pretty steamy outside so we decided to come inside. We played lots of different board games and ran around and jumped on the furniture.

Untitled

                                    Untitled

                                    Untitled

Untitled

Then our friends Miss Alyssa and Michael J came over while Mama went to the dentist. We had fun with all of our company! We even got to eat popcorn and watch some shows!

Untitled

Then I got to help Mama make dinner. We had porcupine meatballs and they were SO GOOD! keeper recipe for sure!

                                     Untitled

I got to set the table for dinner. I love being a helper!

                                     Untitled

                                    Untitled

Later we got showered up and we got to snuggle up and watch some shows before heading to bed. It was a good day!

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment