Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Today Kai and Jax got invited to the pool with their friends Samuel and Tobias. They invited me too but I chose to take a trip to Target with Mama solo! It was super fun and we found a little something for me and my brothers, and a birthday gift for my friend Jake! 

                            Untitled 

  Untitled 

And I got to help scan our items for check out. That was super fun!

                           Untitled 

When we came home from the pool we all broke open the fun mining toy that Finn found for us at Target. We all found fun gem stones inside!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

Then all three of us went back to Samuel and Tobias's house for a Rupert brothers sleep over!!! We were all so excited and this was my very first sleep over with a friend! 

                            Untitled 

We got to play and have snacks and have fun and run around and...

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

...we played nerf guns and tag and video games...

  Untitled 

It was a really fun night. It was awesome to have a group sleep over at our friends house!

  Untitled 

                            Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment