Saturday, July 31, 2021

Today was a beautiful day and a perfect day to hit the pool! We had a great time splishing and splashing around!

                           Untitled 

                           Untitled 


                             Untitled 

We had lots of fun at the pool and plans for a yummy dinner when we got home! Mama started by grilling up some steaks!

                           Untitled 

We had some Brussels Sprouts, some mac n cheese, some mushroom sauce and a yummy salad...

  Untitled 

It was a fantastic dinner and a special summer night together!

  Untitled 

  Untitled 

Later I got to work on my wooden objects that Mama let me get to paint. I made them look like Sponge Bob's house and an under water plant. Mama said it looked fantastic! I think it looked pretty good too! I can't wait until it's dry so I can put it in my room!

                           Untitled 

                           Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment