Saturday, December 15, 2012

This morning Mommy had an appointment at a salon so Daddy took us to Snider's to see MeMaw and PopPop. I got to hang out in the cart with my Grandparents while Kai ran around the store like a mad man. When we came outside the firemen were cleaning the truck and let Kai sit in the driver's seat. I wish I was bigger so I could sit in the truck all by myself!  When we got home Daddy let us eat popsicles. It was 10 o'clock in the morning. Mommy thought that was an interesting choice of snacks for the morning. But Mommy wasn't there so I guess she can't really share her opinion...

               photo-77

photo-78

Later Mommy and I made cookies!!! Well, I did all the work...I cut out the cookies with a Christmas Tree cookie cutter. Then I put all the cookies on the baking sheet. Mommy put them in the oven for me and then when they came out I got to decorate them. I made some special cookies for my friends and I made a special one for Grandma because she had surgery and she doesn't feel so good. I also made one for Granddaddy and one for MeMaw and PopPop and Nana and Papi. I also made sure to sample the cookies to make sure they tasted as good as they looked. And they did! While we baked and worked in the kitchen, Finn took all the baking pans out of the drawer and put himself in there instead. He tried to shut the drawer but for some reason it just wouldn't work...

IMG_3855

IMG_3856

IMG_3858

IMG_3859


No comments:

Post a Comment