Saturday, December 8, 2012

This morning Uncle Marty came over so that I could help him fix some things around the house. I measured with the measuring tape, I helped with the level to make sure the toilet paper holder was in straight, I handed Uncle Marty the Phillips head screw driver and the nails. It's a good thing I was here to help him! We got the job done in no time! Then Uncle Marty helped me put Mr. Potato head together.

                IMG_3783

IMG_3780

When I woke up from my nap we all went to Aunt Cindy and Uncle BJ's house to celebrate Uncle BJ's Birthday. Kai and I got to play with Griggs and Bray. We took all their toys out and played with almost every one! We also got to eat a super, duper, yummy meal and we had carrot cake for dessert! I got to sit with the big kids at the table and I ate everything on my plate. It sure was a fun evening. I love hanging out with my family!!

IMG_3789

IMG_3791

IMG_3794

IMG_3797

                IMG_3809


No comments:

Post a Comment