Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Today was windy and cold but to our surprise, it started snowing!!! We were so excited. Mommy and Daddy let us get all bundled up and we headed outside to enjoy some of the frosty weather. I got to do a little bit of shoveling with our brand new snow shovel. Kai knocked all the icicles off the cars and helped get the snow off of them too. But then it started freezing rain and I wouldn't keep my gloves on so in I went. I wasn't too happy about it at first. But it sure was a lot warmer inside!

IMG_4008

IMG_4009

IMG_4011

IMG_4012

IMG_4013

When Finn went inside I got to go to my friend Aidan's house. We did some sledding around in his yard and then the wind and the freezing rain got way too wet and cold for us so we decided to head inside for some hot coco and to play with all of Aidan's new toys that Santa brought him and Rowan! We had lots of fun playing inside and out but our walk home in the rain sure was chilly. We spent the rest of the day inside staying warm and playing with all of the super, amazing new toys we got for Christmas. It was a great day!

IMG_4015

IMG_4016

IMG_4018

IMG_4020


No comments:

Post a Comment