Thursday, December 6, 2012

Today I was excited to go to school! Daddy, Mommy and Finn all dropped me off today. I got to see my friends and we traced our hands and cut them out to make antlers like Rudolph the Red Nose raindeer. I didn't want a red nose but some of my other friends got them. We also got to play outside and we went to chapel and talked about Advent. It was a fun day at school.

Screen shot 2012-12-06 at 2.22.01 PM

While Kai was at school Mommy and I went and did some shopping. I like shopping with Mommy but she says that I am a little monster. I try to grab everything off the shelves! But I am very friendly to all the other shoppers and they like that! It was a nice day with Mommy. Then we got to pick up Kai and I got to walk around the school. I like exploring Kai's big boy school!

               IMG-20121204-00073

No comments:

Post a Comment