Saturday, December 1, 2012

This morning Daddy and I went to St. B's to pick out our Christmas tree. I did a really good job picking the perfect tree! Then when we got home Daddy trimmed the trunk and then we got to decorating the house! I helped Daddy put hooks on the house then I picked which ornaments and candy canes to hang up. Daddy even let me hang them on the hooks. Then I watched Mommy put up the wreaths on the upstairs windows. I let her know if they were off center or hanging too low. I sure was a big helper today!

               IMG_3667

               IMG_3668

IMG_3671

For dinner we met Granddaddy, Grandma, Uncle Jason, Bella and Colby at Azteca in College Park. It was super yummy and lots of fun. We got to hang out with our cousins and eat a tasty dinner. We sure did enjoy ourselves. Then it was time to go home and hit the hay. It was a long day...

IMG_3672

IMG_3674

IMG_3678

IMG_3680

IMG_3682


No comments:

Post a Comment