Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Today was a beautiful day outside. Who knew it could be 70 degrees in December? I went to school and got to see my friend Quinn and got to play with my other friends too. We got to play outside in the beautiful weather and sing Christmas songs. When I got up from my nap Miss Krisha and Leah and Auntie Nay Nay were at my house. It was fun to see them all. Then my friends Aidan, Rowan and Miss Megan came over to play with us. We enjoyed the nice weather some more and played outside.

IMG_3725

IMG_3726

IMG_3727

IMG_3729

IMG_3730

Later all the little monkeys got to take a bath together. It was a lot of fun. Then we all played in my bed.  It was fun to have another little one my age here to play with. Tomorrow is little Leah's surgery on her foot and we'll be thinking about her and missing her tomorrow. It sure was fun getting to spend time with her!

IMG_3733

IMG_3735

IMG_3738

IMG_3740


No comments:

Post a Comment