Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Today was a super fun day!! In the morning we got all dressed and headed to the park to play with my friends from school. It was a great time. We went on adventures and climbed on the rocks. We played on the swings and the slides. We climbed all over and balanced on the wall around the playground.

IMG_3880

IMG_3884

IMG_3886

                IMG_3893

I had so much fun playing with Kai and his friends. I thought I could climb and play like a big boy. All I did was scare Mommy to death. She had to chase after me all over the jungle gym. I got very dirty and very wet. One of the other Mommy's gave me a chocolate covered pretzel and it sure was good, but it got me even dirtier! When we finally came home Mama put Kai and I in a nice, warm, bubbly bath! It was so nice to warm up and get clean. It sure was a fun day today!

IMG_3889

IMG_3892

IMG-20121218-00099

No comments:

Post a Comment