Wednesday, December 19, 2012

This morning our MeMaw came over to play with us until Mommy got home from her hair appointment. We had fun for a little while, then I got cranky and didn't feel too well. Mommy came home and made everything better. I got to take a nice, warm bath and relax with my brother. Then we drove to the library so that we could drop our books in the book drop. 

IMG_3896

IMG_3895

After nap time I got to lay on Mommy and Daddy's bed with Finn and watch a little tv. Then we headed down to play in our playroom. I must have been beat because I fell asleep while I was playing! Mommy thought it was so funny that she took a picture! It's a good thing Finn was around because he came to wake me up soon after. At least he did it very gently and nicely...

               IMG-20121219-00107

IMG-20121219-00108


No comments:

Post a Comment