Friday, January 25, 2013

This morning Kai and I got to watch Curious George together in Mommy and Daddy's bed. We like hanging out together. Then we went to Kai's school so Mommy and Daddy could have a conference with his teacher. I was so happy because I got to play with all of Kai's things and Kai got to go play in the Great Hall with his friends and other teachers! Kai's teacher, Mrs. Cihlar, said that Kai is such a good boy! She said he is very sensitive and affectionate and very imaginative! I always knew he was a good role model. 

photo-5

IMG_4215

It was fun seeing my friends at school for a little while today. I got to play with lego's and a big floor puzzle while Daddy, Mommy and Finny went to speak to Mrs. Cihlar. They told me that she said lots of good things about me. That made me proud. Then we went home and commenced the playing! Around nap time it started snowing again. I sure hope it snows a lot but Mommy says that it probably won't be much. I am really itching to build a snow man, I sure hope Mother Nature cooperates one of these days. Daddy got home nice and early so we got to hang out and read books, we ate dinner and then we had a dance party that turned into a knight battle...It sure was fun!!

photo-6

IMG_4227

IMG_4232

IMG_4233


No comments:

Post a Comment