Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Today Kai went to school so Mommy and I got to go home, do some cleaning and prepping for Daddy's Birthday dinner. I sure do miss Kai while he's at school but I do love playing with all of his toys uninterrupted! We had lots of fun playing with all of our toys and running around the kitchen. Then it was time to pick Kai up. I love seeing my big brother! He just makes me so happy and excited. When Daddy got home we had a super yummy dinner. Daddy was very happy and we got to celebrate his Birthday for the third time this week. Just as we like it!

IMG_4132

IMG_4133

After dinner Finn and I took a bath. We played with all our toys for a really long time. We love bath time. Then we brushed our teeth. I love brushing my teeth with my electric tooth brush and Finn thinks he knows how to brush his teeth with his Snoopy tooth brush, but really, he just sucks all the toothpaste  off of it! It was a great day!

IMG-20130108-00196

                IMG-20130108-00168

No comments:

Post a Comment