Saturday, January 5, 2013

Today we had a special dinner to celebrate Daddy's Birthday! It was so much fun. MeMaw and PopPop, Aunt Cindy, Uncle BJ, Griggs and Bray came over to celebrate with us. Mommy made us all a very special, yummy dinner and MeMaw brought Boston Cream pie and Ice cream cake. Finn and I did lots of playing with our cousins. We ran around the house and made an epic mess. It was awesome!

IMG_4086

IMG_4087

IMG_4090

IMG_4094

Later Kai, Griggs and Bray took a bath together. I had already taken a shower with Daddy earlier so I didn't get in the bath with them. It was also almost 10pm so Mommy and Daddy decided it was time for me to go to sleep...Even after I went to sleep my brother and cousins kept playing and playing. Kai told me they stayed up until after 11pm! They must have had some party!!

IMG_4102

IMG_4103

IMG_4104

IMG_4107


No comments:

Post a Comment