Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Today we went to Annapolis mall to meet Grandma and get my feet measured so that I could use the Stride Rite gift certificate that she and Granddaddy got me for Christmas. I got to get a brand new pair of shoes. And boy are they cool! I love running around in them and I look pretty spiffy in my new kicks!

                IMG-20130116-00225

                IMG-20130116-00227

After the mall we headed to Grandma's house to hang out for a little while. We ate lunch, we played rock avalanche and we played in the basement. Finn and I did a little weight lifting and tumbling on the mat. We had lots of fun. Then it was time to head home. We were worn out and we probably wore Grandma out too! It was another rainy, gloomy day but we sure made the best of it!

IMG_4165

IMG_4169

IMG_4171

IMG_4172

No comments:

Post a Comment