Thursday, January 10, 2013

Today was not the best day. I was too sick this morning so Daddy and Mommy decided that I shouldn't go to school. I was sad because I really wanted to go to school but Daddy didn't think my friends would be too happy to see me if I was sick! Mommy agreed that their parents might not be too happy either...I have been coughing and sneezing. I have a speedy, runny nose and I just feel all together miserable. As a matter of fact, poor baby Finn doesn't feel too hot either! So Mommy and Daddy got us dressed all comfy and cozy and we snuggled up in their bed to relax and watch some shows during our sick day!

photo

In the afternoon Kai was feeling so bad that he just fell fast asleep on the couch. And he stayed there for a really long time. Even my playing and poking him and the people working on the gas lines didn't wake him up! Grandma made us chicken soup and brought it to our house. It was super yummy and I hope it makes us feel better. Mommy said that it would! That Grandma sure is the best.

                IMG-20130110-00199

Later Finn and I did a lot more lounging around and watching shows. That's what today was all about. I sure hope we feel better tomorrow. Being sick is the pits!

IMG-20130110-00200


No comments:

Post a Comment