Thursday, January 31, 2013

Today was the best day ever! In the morning Mommy and I took Kai to school, then we headed to Harris Teeter. We had a fun outing in the windy wind! Then when we came home we had a quick visit from Mommy's friend, Miss Leah! I just ran around the house and hid from her. Then, my favorite thing was when we went to pick up Kai from school. I was saying Kai's name from the minute we dropped him off until we picked him back up. I sure do love my big brother!


When we got home we rested up and then when we woke up we got the best surprise ever! We went down town to meet Daddy at the Convention Center to go to the car show!!! I was so, so excited and I couldn't wait to show Finn all around! We were there for a private event so we got free popcorn and spinach and artichoke dip, there was veggies and dip and a make your own hot dog station. There was also an open bar for Mommy and Daddy! There were so many cool cars, I loved them ALL! They had a Grandma car and even a BMW motorcycle. They had a Mommy car. They had corvettes and porches, they had old Mustangs and really cool classic cars, they had hot rods and they had MINI COOPERS! Finn and I went in every one and we loved it. I sure did love going to the car show. Then all that car hopping was making me hungry so we walked down to China Town and had dinner at Clyde's. It was a great night. I had so much fun with Daddy and Mommy and Finn!

IMG_4257

IMG_4260

IMG_4262

IMG_4265

IMG_4266

IMG_4267

photo-10

                IMG-20130131-00363


No comments:

Post a Comment