Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Today was the coldest day of my life. And Mommy decided to take me all over the universe after we dropped Kai off at school. We went to Costco and froze our little buns off. Then we went to Trader Joe's and semi froze our little buns off. Then we went to Giant and froze our buns off just a little bit.  Then we headed back to pick Kai up from school and I was exhausted! I'm glad Mommy didn't ask me to drive...

                IMG-20130122-00239

It was so cold outside today that we played in the Great Hall at school instead of going outside. We were happy about that. We also learned about fire safety and made our very own fire fighter hats! When we got home we had a quick, surprise visit from Papi! He went on a Safari with me and we were really happy to see him. We haven't seen him in so long because he's been so sick!

IMG_4212

IMG_4213

When Daddy got home we did lots of playing while Mommy got dinner ready. We even got to do some coloring. I colored my whole hand green. It was great!

                IMG-20130122-00241


No comments:

Post a Comment