Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Today was another super warm but super windy day! Daddy hung out with us for a little while in the morning and then Mommy took Finn and I to the library. I discovered that the library lends out movies today. Mommy let me bring home a Curious George and a Handy Manny Movie. They didn't work very well and Mommy said it was because they are very scratched up. It's a good thing we brought lots and lots of books home too! We can't wait to read them all...

               IMG-20130130-00339

               IMG-20130130-00342

We were so happy when Daddy got home from work. We got to play and dance and we had lots of fun. Daddy played hide and go seek with us and knights and eat popsicles. Then we got to see Grandma and Granddaddy on Skype from Florida! Then we got to take a shower with our dinosaurs. It sure was a good evening!


IMG_4254

IMG_4255

IMG_4256


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry - I just don't understand why Finn needed a bath!!! XO

    ReplyDelete