Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Last night I slept the whole night, from 7pm to 7am, in my very own crib, in my very own room. Mama's a little sad because she thinks I'm growing up too fast...This morning I got to hang out with my brothers in Mommy and Daddy's room. Kai told me stories and made me laugh. Then Finn held my hand while we hung out with Mommy on the chair...

              IMG_7053

IMG_7065

IMG_7075

IMG_7081

Later our friends Aidan and Rowan came over to play with their babysitter. We had such a fun time playing. And their babysitter was super nice! We played hide and go seek, we dressed up, we played planes, we played drums. It was a ton of fun. Then Daddy, Mama, Jax, Finn and I all went to Wegman's to do some grocery shopping and to have lunch. It was a fun outing.

IMG_7088

IMG_7094

IMG_7096

IMG_7097

IMG_7098

IMG_7099

Later we went to Grandma and Granddaddy's house for dinner. We had so much fun helping Grandma make some biscuits. Then we watched a little Spider Man with Granddaddy. After dinner we got to play outside for a while. Then we took a bath. I was all set to spend the night at Grandma and Granddaddy's house with my big brother Kai. Then I started thinking about it and realizing that my Mommy and Daddy were going home...without me! So, I changed my mind. I decided to go home, but my partner in crime stayed. I'm going to miss him tonight!!

IMG_7103

IMG_7104

IMG_7101

              photo-173

              photo-174

              photo-175

IMG_7105

IMG_7106

IMG_7107



No comments:

Post a Comment