Saturday, August 3, 2013

This morning we got up and headed to my favorite place, IHOP! We met Nana and Papi there for breakfast. I got to eat pancakes. I LOVE pancakes!! I bet baby Jax wishes that he could eat pancakes too!

IMG_6634

IMG_6636

IMG_6637

IMG_6638


After breakfast, we got to go to MeMaw and PopPop's house to play. Kai and PopPop did puzzles while Mommy and I walked around outside exploring and then came in to read books. We had a marching, musical parade with horns and harmonicas. Then we all went downstairs to play pool balls and then eat our feast that Kai prepared for us. It was tons of fun. We love visiting with MeMaw and PopPop!!

IMG_6639

IMG_6641

IMG_6643

IMG_6645

While Finn and Jax napped, Mama and I headed to check out the new dog store down the street to buy
Lucy some dog food. Then we wen to Trader Joe's and then to the library. We got tons and tons of books. I got to play with some toys and puzzles. We checked out the library's tadpole tank - there will be lots of frogs by the time we come back - and I saw a computer that I really want to play with next time we got back. It was a busy, exciting Saturday!!

IMG_6646


No comments:

Post a Comment