Sunday, August 4, 2013

Today was an amazingly beautiful day outside. In the morning Daddy set up our tents and tunnels for us again while Mama went off to meet with her book club. We also played with the water table and then Daddy sprayed us with the hose...It was so much fun! Until Finn got ahold of the hose...then it wasn't that much fun!

IMG_6649

IMG_6652

IMG_6656

              IMG_2312

Even I got to enjoy some of the beautiful weather. Daddy set my swing up outside and I got to hang out on the porch while my brother ran around screaming like banshees! Then my brothers read books to me and Kai even held me when we went back inside for lunch time. My big brothers sure are nice to me!

IMG_6654

IMG_6659

IMG_6661

                IMG952322

Later we went to Pacci's pizza place to meet up with our Aunties and Nana and Papi to celebrate Nana and Papi's anniversary. It was so nice outside. We got to enjoy the outside terrace, eat pizza, check out the fountain and go on adventures with Papi. We also got to see a fire truck and an ambulance at the fire house across the street. It was a beautiful evening!

IMG_6662

IMG_6663

IMG_6664

IMG_6665

IMG_6666


No comments:

Post a Comment