Tuesday, August 13, 2013

We were a little sad today to wake up and not be at the beach, but it was kind of nice to be back in our big house. I flipped over last night all by myself! Mommy put me down on my back and when she woke up I was on my tummy! I'm not even 3 months old yet and I'm doing what my brothers did at 4 months old! I am advanced for my age. Then when we got downstairs Mommy put me down on my back on my activity mat and I turned over onto my belly again. It's just so much more comfy! I got to hang out with my brothers while they ate breakfast and then later Grandma came over to hang out with us.

IMG_6836

IMG_6837

Later we got to play outside with chalk and bubbles. Then TaTa Orly and cousin Audrey came over to visit us. They brought me Birthday presents and that was so nice of them. Kai and I enjoyed playing with them for the rest of the night. It was a nice first day home!

IMG_6838

IMG_6841


No comments:

Post a Comment