Monday, August 19, 2013

Today was another cloudy, cool day. We thought it was going to rain all day but it never did. I played a little Angry Birds. Finn and I did a little bit of playing on the iPad. Jax did some snoozing in the swing. Papi stopped by to pick up some tools and opened up our coconut for us. Then for lunch, Mama let us have a picnic in the living room. It was super fun...until I left my plate on the floor and went off to do something else and Lucy ate my lunch. Mama said it wasn't Lucy's fault, but then she had to make me a new lunch.

IMG_7032

IMG_7033

IMG_7034

Later, after nap time, we went outside to play. Lots of our friends came over to join us and we had lots of fun riding bikes and playing on the water and sand table and playing hide and seek and playing tag...we had a wonderful afternoon!

IMG_7040

IMG_7041

IMG_7042

IMG_7045

IMG_7047

IMG_7050


No comments:

Post a Comment