Friday, August 2, 2013

Today was a really nice day outside, but it was a little on the hot side...Mama hooked us up by putting together our tents and tunnels. We also had a nice, comfy sleeping bag in our big house to sit and play cars on. We got to play on the sand and water table, draw with chalk and run around outside.

              IMG_6627

IMG_6628

IMG_6629

While my brothers got to play outside, I took my very first nap in my very own crib in my very own bedroom. Mommy watched me very closely on my monitor but I slept so nice and soundly. I think I'm going to like being in my own comfy room.

               IMG-20130802-01209

When Daddy got home we packed up and headed to downtown Silver Spring to check out a new pizza place called Pete's for dinner. We ate yummy pizza and had gelato for dessert. After dinner we got to walk around in down town Silver Spring for a little while. It sure was a fun Friday night!!

IMG_6630

              IMG_6631

IMG_6632

IMG_6633


No comments:

Post a Comment