Thursday, August 8, 2013

Today I had my 2 year check up at the doctor's. I do not like to go to the doctor's at all! I was not a happy camper but Mommy and Kai were there to cheer me up. I didn't have to get any shots but I did get my finger pricked for a hemoglobin test, which I passed with flying colors. The stick in my finger didn't bother me that much but the band aid just about ruined my day. Mommy made sure to take a picture of me having a fit over my band aid so I can remember this day forever...

IMG_6742

IMG_6743

IMG_6744

After we took Finn to the doc's we came home and picked up Grandma and Jax and headed to Costco. We had fun running around and looking at kids stuff and playing on the couches. Then Mama made us get in the cart. We put up a little fight but then we made the most of it and had fun together playing in the cart. On the way out Grandma gave me a piggy back ride while she pushed Jax in the stroller. Mama said we looked ridiculous but it sure was fun!

IMG_6745

IMG_6746

After nap time our friends Miss Megan, Aidain and Rowan stopped by to bring me a Birthday present. I'm so lucky to have such good friends. I was so excited to get another gift. Having Birthdays is a lot of fun!

IMG_6747


No comments:

Post a Comment