Friday, August 23, 2013

This morning Mommy's friend Miss Tracy and her little one Avery came to visit us! This was the first time I got to meet them and I really turned on the charm. They even brought me a super nice gift. It sure is good to be me!

IMG_7148

IMG_7150

IMG_7151

IMG_7152

Later, while Finn was napping, Mama and I headed for the library where I got to get my very own library card!!! And I got to log onto the kids computers with my card. Then I got to check books out with my new card! We got lots of fun books to bring home and read. Then we went to the farmers market. We got some yummy corn and I got to pick out a delicious looking apple pie and vanilla ice cream to bring home for MeMaw's special Birthday dinner! It was a fun outing with Mama!

IMG_7153

IMG_7154

IMG_7157

              IMG952473

While Mommy and Kai were out I got to hang out with Jax and Daddy. Then, before we knew it, MeMaw and PopPops came over. We were so excited to see them. We played with MeMaw upstairs and PopPop downstairs. Then we had a super yummy dinner. And most importantly, we got to help MeMaw sing and blow out her candles on her Birthday pie. Then we got to EAT the pie. YUMMM!! 

IMG_7161

IMG_7162

IMG_7163

IMG_7167

IMG_7168

IMG_7171

IMG_7172

IMG_7173

Then our Auntie Nay Nay stopped by to play with us. We played attack in the dark. That was fun! Then we got into our PJ's and Auntie Nay Nay read us some books before it was time to say goodnight. It sure was a good day...

IMG_7174

IMG_7175

IMG_7176

IMG_7181

IMG_7182


No comments:

Post a Comment