Tuesday, November 5, 2013

This morning Daddy had to go to the doctor's so Grandma came over to play with us until he and Mama came home. When he came home he had a little boo boo so Daddy got comfy in his bed and Kai and I snuggled up with him. We think that made him feel a lot better! Then we left Daddy so we could go outside and help Mama rake the leaves. Kai went to Mary and Michael's house to play with them for a little while, I got to run around outside and Grandma and Jax got to hang outside and watch us.

              1105130936a

IMG_8437

IMG_8435

While Jax, Finn and Daddy were taking their naps, Mama and I headed to play with my friend Pearl. We played hide and seek. Pearl pushed me on the swing. We played in the rock garden and in the swing set house. Then we played inside for a little while. We had to go home when Jax and Finn woke up because Daddy can't lift them. Then Jax and I got to over to Aidan and Rowan's house to play for a little while before dinner. It was a busy, fun day full of friends and play time!!

IMG_8439

IMG_8441

IMG_8442

1105131726


No comments:

Post a Comment