Saturday, November 2, 2013

Today was a great Saturday! We had a lazy morning, we didn't eat breakfast until after 9 o'clock, but it was yummy and lots of fun to hang out in Mama and Daddy's bed relaxing! After breakfast, Mama took Kai and I to the library to return our books that were due back and to get lots more new books to bring home! We played with Lego's, we played with games and puzzles and we even drew pictures. Kai drew a treasure map. It was pretty cool!

IMG_8381

IMG_8382

IMG_8383

After we left the library we got to go help Mama at Harris Teeter. Finn and I both got our own carts. It's a good thing because I don't think Mama could have done it without us. Mama said that we were such good helpers today. Then we went home and played with Daddy and Jax.

IMG_8385

When I woke up from my afternoon nap I got to try rice cereal for the first time. I didn't hate it, I'm just not quite sure what to do with it. I kind of moved it around in my mouth for a little while. I swallowed some, I spit some out. I guess I could get used to it. We'll see...Later, Daddy went to the Capitols game but Mama still made my brothers a special pasta dinner and we all hung out at the counter and ate together. It was a good day!

IMG_8386

IMG_8387

IMG_8388

IMG_8389

IMG_8391


No comments:

Post a Comment