Saturday, November 9, 2013

This morning Daddy's old friend from work, Miss Helen, came to visit us from New York! She didn't bring her little girl Hannah, and she didn't bring us any toys or anything, but she did bring Daddy beer so she was allowed to stay...She got to check out our rooms and see our house. She hung out and talked to Mama and Daddy while they raked big piles of leaves for my brothers to jump into and then it was time for her to leave. I sure was glad I got to meet her! Then I did some hanging out with our Lucy. She is my big, furry pal!

IMG_8564

IMG_8565

IMG_8568

IMG_8569

While Finn and Jax were napping, Mama took me to see Colby's hockey game. It was so fun going to my first hockey game but I don't think Colby's team was doing very well. All the parents kept yelling for them to skate and to get the puck but the other team just kept scoring and scoring. Colby's team didn't score at all. But, that's okay. It was still fun for me!

IMG_8575

IMG_8576

IMG_8577

Later we all went to Azteca for dinner. We have lots of fun at that restaurant and the food is pretty tasty too! We hung out with our cousins and our family. It was a great night out and an awesome Saturday!

IMG_8578

IMG_8579

IMG_8585

IMG_8586

IMG_8587

IMG_8588


No comments:

Post a Comment