Thursday, November 21, 2013

This morning we dropped Kai off at his friend Guyer's house for a play date. Then Mama, Jax and I headed to the grocery store to get a few things. I had fun pushing my very own cart. Mama said that I was very helpful. I don't think she could have done it without me!

               1121131057

1121131101a

Today I got to go to my best buddy Guyer's house for a play date. We had so much fun!! We ran around, we played Lego's, we played video games, we laughed and laughed and had a blast. I was so sad to have to go home but I'll see Guyer tomorrow in school and we already have so many plans to play together again tomorrow and the next day and for a movie night and for lunch...

IMG_9110

IMG_9113

IMG_9114

IMG_9115

IMG_9116

Later we got to go outside and play with Pearl and Miss Meena. We kicked the ball and ran around. It was nice to get some fresh air!

IMG_9119

IMG_9121


No comments:

Post a Comment